Confer Plastics 4-Step AG Confer Curve Stairs - CCX-AG
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 2 to 5 Business Days
This elegantly designed 4-Step staircase is for above ground pools and provides appealing aspects to onlookers. The beige staircase with gray treads owns a unique design with curved stairs that can be assembled to curve in or out depending on the swimmers preference. This base staircase has the ability to attach to an extra unit that extends the staircase for a wider body and a graceful in then out curve. The handrails are perfectly sloped to include style and comfort ability. The base pads on this stair-set are adjustable to fit any pool floor - even if the floor is slightly dished in. This durable staircase can withstand up to 400 pounds at one time and is simple to install and assemble with no hardware required.
4-Step AG Confer Curve Stair Features:
- 4-Step Staircase for Above Ground Pools
- Confer Curve Base Staircase Kit
- Graceful Curves with Beige Staircase and Gray Treads
- Can be assembled to curve treads inwards or outwards
- Sloped handrails for comfort and style
- Adjustable base pads to fit any pool floor, even dished pools
- Elegant, yet sturdy and durable
- Holds 400 Pounds at one time
- Easy to assemble and install with no hardware
- Simple Access ability for those who aren't as mobile
- No Climbing pool ladders which can result in accidents
- Can link to another unit for wider body and complete curve system (CCX-AG-2)
- Tread Width: 27"
- Tread Depth: 10"
- Riser Height: 11"
- Unit Depth: 32"
- Handrail Height (From Top Step): 30"
- Height to Top Tread: 47"
- Overall Outside Width: 38"
- Complete Curve System Width: 58"