CoverLogix 9000MX Mesh Safety Cover - 12' X 24' Rectangle / None
CoverLogix 9000MX Mesh Safety Cover
The CoverLogix Self Draining Mesh Safety Cover is engineered for a new level of protection. Built with reinforced mesh, box stitched thread at critical webbing joints and equipped with heavy-duty suspension, this cover is designed to exceed expectations and is appropriate for demanding applications. The commercial grade 9000MX cover filters debris and dirt while allowing water to freely drain through the mesh and provides great all-climate performance in a low maintenance, easy care cover. In addition to the exclusive mesh design, the heavy duty construction is comprised of 5' X 5' web spacing, upgraded extreme spring package with double tension springs with lay flat covers, industrial grade brass deck anchors, heavy duty straps that use a dual strapping system and stainless steel posi-lock strap buckles.
CoverLogix's use of high quality materials, heavy duty construction and custom construction methods create a cover that is second to none. The 9000MX Mesh pool cover is an attractive and functional addition to any outdoor environment. It not only keeps the pool free from leaves and other debris during the winter months and vacations, it creates a protective barrier that will provide peace of mind through the months your pool is not being used.
CoverLogix helps protect the good times by shielding your pool with state-of-the-art design and industry-leading construction. Every CoverLogix pool cover is designed to put your family_x0092_s safety first.
CoverLogix 9000MX Safety Cover Features:
- Light-weight, ultra-fine weave mesh that blocks 99% of sunlight and filters fine dirt particles down to 40 microns.
- Heavy-duty construction provides protection from the elements and prevents algae growth.
- Creates mesh barrier that allows the water to filter through while keeping leaves and debris out.
- Extreme Spring Upgrade Package with a break strength of up to 750 pounds.
- Standard 5' X 5' Web Spacing for added strength.
- Industrial grade brass deck anchors.
- Double tension springs with lay flat covers.
- Heavy duty straps with stainless steel posi-lock strap buckles.
- Includes all the necessary hardware for proper installation and a cover storage bag.
Why choose a CoverLogix Safety Cover?
- CoverLogix has integrated superior quality thread, densely woven mesh, strap composition and commercial_x0096_grade hardware to deliver 4000 pounds of break-strength protection. Their safety covers are engineered to resist damage from extreme sun, snow, rain and wind conditions
- After initial dealer installation, you can easily remove your cover and store it in the handy CoverLogix storage bag _x0096_ and reinstall it in the Fall.
- Using a CoverLogix safety cover and proper winterization methods will significantly reduce pool opening costs for cleaning, chemicals and maintenance.
- It_x0092_s time to replace those unsightly tarp and water tube type covers with an aesthetically pleasing design with the CoverLogix 9000MX Solid Safety cover.
- They are the ultimate child-proof / pet-proof barrier.
- CoverLogix Covers are manufactured in the USA
- 20 year manufacturers warranty / 3 year assurance (see full warranty for details)
- CoverLogix 9000MX Safety Covers are ASTM approved.
- CoverLogix materials and hardware locking systems are rigorously tested to meet or exceed ASTM safety standards.
- Your particular pool design may have special features that do not meet ASTM standards.
- For safety covers larger than 21' X 41' feet please allow up to two weeks for shipment as these items are special order / custom made covers.
- You must have at least 3 feet of concrete decking around your swimming pool for installation.
- This cover is for use ONLY on rectangle swimming pools with square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- Cannot be used on pools with ladders, diving boards, slides, etc., that have posts or other obstruction within 18" away from the perimeter of the pool that cannot be removed.
How do you choose which size of Safety Cover to order? You should order based on the size of your swimming pool. For example; if you have a 18' X 36' swimming pool then you would want to order a 18' X 36' safety cover. The actual cover size will be a little larger to hang over your pool deck and for proper installation. Always order based on pool size.