Hayward SharkVAC Pool CleanerItem #: RC9740CUB
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Hayward's SharkVAC is the newest addition to the TigerShark family of cleaners. SharkVAC is built with proven TigerShark technology and the highest quality components. A sleek, low-profile design and top-access filter cartridges are a few of the great features that give the new SharkVAC added bite.
The SharkVAC incorporates two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design. With its unique top access debris chamber and authentic filtration cartridge method, there is no need to turn the cleaner upside down (like all other Robotic cleaners) or hassle with cumbersome and messy bags.
The SharkVAC is a robust Robotic pool cleaner that is gentle and compatible with all types of pool surfaces. Its scrubbing brush will even work away the most stubborn dirt.
SharkVAC uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners. The energy used by a standard light bulb is all that's needed to power this innovative cleaner! Hayward's SharkVAC is a floor specific cleaner that delivers performance and price in a uniquely robust design. It cleans your pools floor from wall to wall...where the debris is!
Hayward SharkVAC Features:
- The QuickClean patented technology cleans most shape and size pools in 60 minutes or less.
- Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup just remove and rinse with a garden hose.
- Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself for the most time and energy efficient cleaning path.
- Saves you money. Runs separately from the pool's pump and filter system.
- Cleans all residential pool surfaces, gunite, vinyl or fiberglass up to 20 x 40 ft.
- Work Cycle: 2 Hours
- Filter Media Type: 2 Fine Porosity Filter Elements
- Weight: 21.5 Pounds
- Power Cord: 50 Foot Kevlar Reinforced Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty: 1 Year
- Calculated Ground Speed: 55 Feet a Minute
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 115 VAC 60 HZ
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 24 Volt DC