Olympic Gunzite Primer - Gallon
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 2 to 3 Business Days
Gunzite is designed to be used with epoxy based paints. It is a two part epoxy primer for fiberglass pools or unusually rough concrete or plaster surfaces. The heavy viscosity of Gunzite enable it to act as a fill coat to not only effectively seal bare surfaces, but smooths them out as well.
Bare plaster or concrete are highly absorbent materials which tend to soak up the first coat. Therefore, a primer should be used to soak in, seal the surface and provide a smoother profile for surfacing.
Gunzite Primer Features:
- Surface primer for epoxy based pool paints
- Very effective on sandblasted surfaces
- For use on unusually rough plaster or concrete surfaces
- Acts as a fill coat to provide a much smoother surface
- Each Gallon of Gunzite will cover approximately 100 to 150 square feet of pool surface area.
- The primer can be applied using either a paint roller or airless spray equipment.
- Gunzite should only be used as a base coat for epoxy pool paints such as Poxolon 2 and Zeron paints.
- Do not use epoxy primers as an undercoat for rubber-based pool paints.
- Do not apply over any old or existing pool coating.