E-Z Patch 4 Fast Set Pool Tile Grout Repair - 3 Pounds
E-Z Patch 4 F.S. Pool Tile Grout Repair
E-Z Patch 4 F.S. (Fast Set) White Pool Tile Grout Repair is an underwater fast set mixture used for setting or grouting tiles underwater. This product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers. Liquid acrylic bonder is not needed on this kit. Swimming allowed the next day after application.
- Pool Tile Grout Repair
- Matches most pool tile grout
- For below or above water repairs
- No bonder needed
- 1 Pound will cover about3 Square Feet
- 1. Only dry clay tiles must be soaked first in water for 10- 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove all loose material or grout.
- 3. Add water to E-Z Patch 4 F.S.Dry Cement Mix (enough to be used within 5 - 10 minutes. Mix until you get the consistency of “mashed potatoes.
- 4. Setting and Grouting Tile Underwater: Place the wet mix of E-Z Patch 4 F.S. into a baggie. Underwater, apply to back of tile and firmly set in place. Completely fill area to be grouted. Using a sponge, wipe off excess grout leaving grout joint full and flush.
- 5. Grouting Above Water: Completely fill area to be grouted. Using a sponge, lightly wipe off excel grout leaving joint full and flush. When dry, remove any excess grout residue "haze" off of the tile.
- Allow 4 hours set time before swimming