Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge 200 GramsItem #: 74361
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The purple Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge contains 33% more Bromine than the standard yellow cartridge. The purple cartridge is somewhat exclusive and Sunplay is one of the few retailers to have them.
Spa Frog mineral sanitizers are the only spa mineral systems to work with such low levels of Bromine for the highest water quality.
Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge Features:
- Bromine cartridges are compatible with Frog In-Line Systems and the Frog Floating System
- Reduces time spent on spa maintenance
- Water feels softer with a crystal, clear shine
- Using less Bromine helps to reduce chemical odors
- Bromine cartridges last between 3-5 weeks, depending on usage and volume
- Many customers are curious if there are any differences between the purple and green 200 gram Bromine cartridges, and the answer is no. They are the exact same and interchangeable. Spa manufacturers such as Caldera, Hot Springs, Tiger River, Lime Light, and others sell the purple cartridges to their dealers, while spa brands like Marquis, Emerald, Leisure Bay, Pacific, Saratoga, and others sell the green cartridges to their dealers. In short, the purple, yellow, and green Bromine cartridges are all interchangeable and compatible with the appropriate Spa Frog systems.