Taylor Complete Chlorine FAS-DPD Test Kit - High Range K-2006
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Taylor K-2006 Complete Chlorine FAS-DPD Test Kit
A complete Chlorine FAS-DPD test kit designed for home owners, pool / spa service people, commercial pool / hot tub operators and health dept officials interested in economy & portability. Includes printed color comparator, waterproof instructions, treatment charts and chemistry guide. Simple, Accurate and Easy to use pool and spa complete test kit.
Taylor's 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier. The Taylor FAS-DPD Complete kit includes nine tests for thorough testing...Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid.
The benefits of Taylor's FAS-DPD test kit include:
- Both free and combined chlorine can be tested at increments as low as 0.2 ppm - the maximum allowable level for combined chlorine according to most technical standards - and as high as 20 ppm.
- The distinct change from a vibrant pink to no color at all eliminates the need for color matching.
- Supplement this test kit with the Deox Reagent (R-0867) when testing chlorine in the presence of monopersulfate shocks or interference will cause a false-high combined chlorine reading.
- Chlorine 1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 ppm chlorine (as Cl2)
- Alkalinity 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
- PH-w/ acid/base demand 7.0, 7.2, 7.4, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0
- Hardness 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
- Cyanuric Acid 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 ppm cyanuric acid
- Unlike OT, the DPD Method will distinguish between free available chlorine and total chlorine.
Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas. Taylor's k-2006 is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semi-public pool / hot tub operators, and other professionals.