S.R. Smith AquaDirector - Water Feature Control Box
S.R. Smith AquaDirector 30011
With the AquaDirector you can take your choice of deck jets or other water features and turn them into your own water show. Works and looks great with Pentair and Jandy Laminar Jets but will work with just about any type of water feature.
The AquaDirector can be turned on from any wireless remote using automation systems from Jandy, Pentair, Hayward etc. The AquaDirector can also be attached to a remote activator that will allow the users to start the system from a remote location or by a timer!
- Ideal for residential or commercial applications
- Can adapt to 4 different voltages from 120, 208, 240 & 277.
- Control up to 3 zones operated at 24V and operate any 24V valve water feature!
Control water features with 5 unique programs:
- Alternating 1 zone
- Alternating 2 zone
- All zones
- Cycle through programs 1-4
- Plus one recirculation line that will run once a day to keep the water clean!
- You can turn the Aqua Director on and off using most brands of swimming pool automation systems. However, you cannot change the programs on their controllers. Changing the programs or water show must be done directly on the AquaDirector control unit.
SR Smith 30011