EasyCare Fountec - 8 ozItem #: 50008
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Fountec kills all types of algae and prevents regrowth in decorative fountains, water gardens (without fish), tabletops, and birdbaths.
Fountec works by becoming absorbed onto the algae and bacteria cell walls. The positive charged polymers coat their surfaces disrupting metabolic functions resulting in suffocation of the algae. It also contains cationic polymers that super-clarify water.
- Algaecide and Clarifier
- Kills all types of algae
- Prevents algae growth
- Safe for all types of surfaces
- Kills blue-green, blue, yellow and black algae types
- Does not require regular chlorine usage
- Deters and prevents mosquito landing on water
- Water is safe for birds, plants and animals but too strong for fish
- Out performs copper, enzyme and quat-based products
- Protections lasts a week or more, not days
- Eliminates the need for harsh cleaners and scrubbing
- Kids can play with the water and dogs and birds can dring it
- Plants will not be damaged
- Cationic polymers also super-clarify the water
- Non-foaming and non-staining formula
- Initial Dose in Clean Water Without Visible Algae: Add 1 drop of this product per 1 gallon of water or 1 teaspoon per 100 gallons of water.
- Initial Dose in Water With Visible Algae: Add 2 drop of this product per 1 gallon of water or 1 teaspoon per 100 gallons of water.
- Weekly Maintenance Dose: Add 1 drop of this product per 1 gallon of water or 1/2 teaspoon per 100 gallons of water.
- Detailed dosage chart on back of bottle.