ProTeam Power Magic AC Shock - 1 Lb BagItem #: C002533-CS20P5
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
ProTeam Power Magic AC Superoxidizer shock treatment kills bacteria, controls algae and also restores a crystal clarity to pool water and enhances water clarity. In addition to being a highly effective shock treatment, Power Magic uses a patented Calcibor chemistry which is effective at controlling algae and reduces eye and skin irritation, Improves water clarity, helps maintain better water balance and enhances swimmer comfort by helping give the water a soft and silky feel.
Power Magic AC Shock will effectively reduce organic contamination in swimming pool water resulting in increased water clarity. Power Magic provides a rapid source of chlorine containing disinfectant, which protects the pool against the growth of bacteria and algae to help keep the pool in in a sanity condition.
ProTeam Power Magic AC Superoxidizer Shock Features:
- Patented Calcibor chemistry provides superior sanitation
- Does not cause over stabilization in pool water
- Buffers pH and alkalinity
- Closer to pH neutral than similar shock products
- Safer to use than traditional calcium shock treatments
- Requires less upkeep than liquid chlorine or similar shock treatments
- Prevents chalky water caused by Calcium Hypochlorite
- Will not calcify sand filters Helps maintain ProTeam Supreme level
ProTeam Power Magic AC Superoxidizer Shock Ingredients:
- Calcium Hypochlorite 47.6%
- Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate 20.00%
- Other Ingredients 32.4%
- Total Ingredients 100%
- Minimum Available Chlorine 45%
- Apply at the rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of water