Aquabot Junior ABJRItem #: ABJR
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Junior cleaner is designed to be used in in-ground pools and can be used on fiberglass, vinyl, and concrete/gunite pool surfaces. This robot can be used for most shapes of pools including rectangle, lap, kidney, round and oval. The cleaner moves around by using a drive track that has miniature scrub brushes to get the tougher grime and dirt off the floor and walls. It can climb up walls partially, cleaning out most the debris from the sides, even if it has to make a 90 degree transition. The robot is set on a continuous run timer.
Aquabot Junior Features:
- For in-ground pools
- For pool surfaces that are fiberglass, vinyl and concrete/gunite
- Most efficient on pools that are shaped as rectangle, lap, kidney, round or oval
- Moves by using a drive track like a tank
- Cleans using fixed scrub brushes
- Cleans pool floor, cove and partial walls
- Can transition from floor to wall even if it has to make a 90 degree transition
- Timer is set on continuous run feature
- Water Mixing: 70 Gallons Per Minute
- Filter Type: Fine Bag (2 Microns)
- Filter Loading: Bottom
- Electrical Input Requirements: 115 Volts / 60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 140 Watts
- Dimensions: 17" X 14 1/2" X 11 1/8"
- Weight: 16 1/2 Pounds
- Cable Length: 40'
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty with 100% Coverage