Aquabot TurboItem #: ABT
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Turbo cleaner is designed to be used in in-ground pools and can be used on fiberglass, vinyl, and concrete/gunite pool surfaces. This robot can be used for most shapes of pools including rectangle, lap, kidney, round and oval. The cleaner moves around by using a drive track that has miniature scrub brushes to get the tougher grime and dirt off the floor and walls. It can climb walls up to the waterline, even if it has to make a 90 degree transition. This cleaning robot has a programmable timer with cycle options that will clean the pool in 1 to 7 hours, or it can be set to a continuous run cycle.
Aquabot Turbo Features:
- For in-ground pools
- For pool surfaces that are fiberglass, vinyl and concrete/gunite
- Most efficient on pools that are shaped as rectangle, lap, kidney, round or oval
- Moves by using a drive track like a tank
- Cleans using Active Scrub Brushes
- Can climb walls and clean up to waterline
- Can transition from floor to wall even if it has to make a 90 degree transition
- Optional preference of 1-7 hour run cycles with programmable timer or continuous run timer
- Water Mixing: 70 Gallons Per Minute
- Filter Type: Fine Bag (2 Microns)
- Filter Loading: Bottom
- Electrical Input Requirements: 120 Volts / 20 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 230 Watts
- Cable Length: 60'
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty with 100% Coverage