AutoPilot CoPilot Digital Nano 110v with CoPilot and RC-35/22 Cell Manifold COADN1RC22SUSItem #: COADN1RC22SUS
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
AutoPilot CoPilot Digital Nano 110v with CoPilot and RC-35/22 Cell Manifold COADN1RC22SUS
The AutoPilot CoPilot ozonator destroys up to 99.99% of the microorganism in pools up to 40,000 gallons. This ozone process is faster than any other alternative pool sanitation method, while at the same time being friendly to the environment.
While the ozone does the majority of the sanitizing, a residual is still necessary in the pool. For maximum benefit, use the CoPilot in conjunction with the Pool Pilot, thus reducing the need for chlorine by 60-90%. When used with the CoPilot, the Pool Pilot needs only maintain the chlorine residual in the pool, which in turn extends the life of the cell. The manifold allows for simple installation and temperature compensation. This unit includes the Digital Nano 110v Power Supply, the CoPilot unit and the CoPilot manifold with RC-35/22 cell.
- For use in pools up to 40,000 gallons
- The most effective, natural way to sustain clean pool water
- Promotes the health and safety of your swimmers
- The ozone quickly destroys pathogens, microorganisms and organic contaminants
- Kills molds, bacteria, viruses, yeasts and mildew - including cryptosporidium and giardia.
- Features a next generation ozone unit with Advanced Plasma Gap technology
- Environmentally friendly
- No chemical byproduct
- Little maintenance required
- Energy efficient
- Simple installation and temperature compensation