AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Manifold with RC-35 Cell
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Special Order Item - Usually Ships Within 2 to 4 Weeks
AutoPilot's patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 gpm, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot Purifing System.
- RC-35 Cell for Pool Pilot Digital Salt Chlorine Generators
- For pools up to 35,000 gallons
- Patented bypass manifold
- Controlled flow rate for optimum chlorine production
- Operates at any water temperature up to 104F
- Operates at all salt levels: 2,000-35,000 ppm
- Formally known as part number 94105
- In-line Strainer - The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- Tri-Sensor - The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- Chlorine Production Cell - The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- Check Valve - The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.
Pool Pilot PPM1