BioGuard Power Chlor - 22.5 PoundsItem #: 52218BIO
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Power Chlor is a patented, easy-to-use, multi-functional sanitizer and shock and an excellent alternative to granular calcium hypochlorite products. It needs no pre-dissolving, will not cloud the water and contains a filtration enhancer and clarifier for crystal clear water. Power Chlor can be applied directly into the pool (white plaster pools only) or added through the skimmer.
- Kills Bacteria, Kills Algae, Destroys Organic Waste
- Granular Compound Action Formula that can be used as a routine sanitizer, shock or to kill algae
- Sanitizes - kills bacteria
- Shocks - destroys swimmer contaminants
- Clarifies - clears water
- Algicide - kills and prevents algae
- Filter enhancer makes water crystal clear
- Includes SunShield to protect the chlorine from loss caused by the sunlight
- Easy to use formula can be applied directly through the skimmer
- Can be used with all pool surfaces
- 22.5 Pound Bucket
- Trichloro-s-triazinetrione 71.8%
- Boron sodium oxide pentahydrate 8.0%
- Other ingredients (clarifier/filtration enhancer/sunlight protector 20.2%
- Available Chlorine 65%
- Initial Startup - Add pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Routine Chlorination - Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each day.
- Shock Treatment - Add 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Algae Treatment - Add 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water for light algae growth. Add 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons of water for moderate to heavy algae growth.