BioGuard Power Chlor - 35 Pounds
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Power Chlor is a patented, easy-to-use, multi-functional sanitizer and shock and an excellent alternative to granular calcium hypochlorite products. It needs no pre-dissolving, will not cloud the water and contains a filtration enhancer and clarifier for crystal clear water. Power Chlor can be applied directly into the pool (white plaster pools only) or added through the skimmer.
- Kills Bacteria, Kills Algae, Destroys Organic Waste
- Granular Compound Action Formula that can be used as a routine sanitizer, shock or to kill algae
- Sanitizes - kills bacteria
- Shocks - destroys swimmer contaminants
- Clarifies - clears water
- Algicide - kills and prevents algae
- Filter enhancer makes water crystal clear
- Includes SunShield to protect the chlorine from loss caused by the sunlight
- Easy to use formula can be applied directly through the skimmer
- Can be used with all pool surfaces
- 35 Pound Bucket
- Trichloro-s-triazinetrione 71.8%
- Boron sodium oxide pentahydrate 8.0%
- Other ingredients (clarifier/filtration enhancer/sunlight protector 20.2%
- Available Chlorine 65%
- Initial Startup - Add pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Routine Chlorination - Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water each day.
- Shock Treatment - Add 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Algae Treatment - Add 1 pound of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water for light algae growth. Add 2 pounds of this product per 10,000 gallons of water for moderate to heavy algae growth.