BioGuard Scale Inhibitor
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Scale Inhibitor is highly effective at preventing scale build-up and cloudy water from high calcium levels. It protects pool surfaces and equipment from costly damage that can be caused by scale and stays effective for up to four weeks.
Scale Inhibitor Features:
- Prevents and removes metal stains and scale on pool surfaces
- Protects pool equipment from scale and metal stains
- Prevents cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Stays effective for up to four weeks after application
- Recommended for bromine and chlorine pools which includes salt chlorine generators
- 32 Ounce Bottles
- Initial Treatment - Add 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water
- Maintenance Treatment - Add 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water once a month
- Removal of Fresh Stains - Many fresh (less than 5 days old) metallic stains can be removed by this product. Add Scale Inhibitor at the rate of 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water.