Bioguard Sparkle UpItem #: 23715BIO
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Tiny particles of suspended dirt, plaster dust, dead algae, pollen, etc. may pass right through the filter. Sparkle Up will trap these tiny particles in the filter and will rapidly restore sparkle to cloudy water. It can be used with all filter types and it does not contain D.E. or alum and will not effect the pH of water.
Sparkle Up will also remove most iron and copper from swimming pool water. Using BioGuard Pool Magnet Plus or other similar metal removal product in conjuction with this product will assist in removing the final traces of metals and may help prevent staining of pool surfaces.
Sparkle Up Features:
- Removes tiny particles from water that can pass throught the filter
- Restores sparkle to cloudy water
- Helps remove most iron and copper
- Absorbs metal ions to help prevent staining on pool surfaces
- Improves filtration
- Can be used with all filter types
- 1.5 Pounds
- D.E. (Diatomaceous Earth) - Mix 1 Part of Sparkle Up and 2 Parts D.E. in sufficient quantity to make up the normal filter charge.
- Sand Filters - 12" Filter Diameter add 1 Cup, 18" Filter Diameter add 2 Cups, 24 Filter Diameter add 4 Cups, 30" Filter Diameter add 6 Cups and so on.
- Cartridge Filters - Add eight cups of this product per each 100 square feet of filter area.