Century V-Green 270 Motor ECM27CUItem #: ECM27CU
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Century V-Green 270 Motor ECM27CU
The V-Green 270 is a premium efficiency variable speed motor that delivers premium energy efficiency of over 80 percent versus a standard single speed motor.
The V-Green 270 offers variable speeds programmable from 600 to 3450 rpm, allow you to easily identify and set the appropriate speeds to minimize energy consumption and lower the overall cost of pool ownership all while maintaining the proper pool environment. Pool size, the presence of additional water features, chemical maintenance needs, the environmental factors will impact the equation with ever pool having unique requirements. The programming flexibility offered by the V-Green 270 makes it possible for you to easily identify and adjust the speed and duration settings necessary to maintain your pool and to maximize energy savings.
Installation on most pumps regardless of manufacturer is as simple as replacing a standard single speed motor, with no additional wiring or plumbing required thanks to the motor's integrated user interface. Equipped with digital inputs, the V-Green 270 motor is even compatible with third party pool automation systems.
- Replacement Variable Speed Motor
- Built-in control panel to set speeds, timer, etc.
- TEFC Construction and UV/Rain-proof enclosure
- Compatible with third party pool automation systems
- Energy efficiency of 80% over standard single speed motors
- Motor can be set at any speed from 600 to 3450 rpm
- On and Off Board Mountable Interface
- LCD Display with backlight
- Reduced noise emissions from motor and meets FCC Part 15, Class B
- Manual override capabilities with no need to adjust programmed settings.
- Freeze protection
- Adjustable contrast
- Horsepower: 3/4 to 2.7
- Total Horsepower: 2.7
- Speed: Variable speed from 600 to 3450 RPM
- Service Factor: 1.0
- Volts: 230
- Max Amps: 10.5/0.5
- RPM: 600 to 3450
- Frame: 56Y
- Flange: C-Face
- Shaft: Threaded
- Series: V-Green
- Remote Controller: Optional - Century VLink Controller (VL100)