Clear Spa pH Minus - 3 Pounds
Clear Spa pH Minus
pH Minus will decrease the pH of spa water. The total alkalinity of spa water should be between 80 and 150 ppm. The pH should be between 7.2 to 7.8 ppm. High pH can cause scaling and/or cloudy water, and can decrease the effectiveness of most sanitizers.
- pH Decreaser for Spas
- Prevents harmful effects of high pH
- Granular Formula
- 3 Pounds
- Sodium Bisulfate 95.0%
- Inert Ingredients 5.0%
- Total 100%
Directions for use:
- Make sure all equipment is off.
- Add 1/4 oz (1-1/2 tsp.) of this product for every 500 gallons of spa water.
- Turn ON circulation system for 30 minutes.
- Re-test water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3