Clear Spa Spa PhosItem #: CSLPBPT12
Clear Spa Spa Phos
Phosphates are known to be the primary cause for algae growth. Maintaining a phosphate level below 100 ppb, eliminates any need for algaecide. Test phosphates monthly for best results.
- Phosphate Remover
- Helps to prevent algae
- Improves water clarity
- 16 Ounces
- Kill off existing algae before starting with Spa Phos Phosphate Remover treatment.
- Balance pH between 7.4-7.6
- Clean or backwash filter if needed.
- Adjust the spa sanitizer. Bromine levels of 8 ppm or less. Chlorine levels of 5 ppm or less. For safe reentry into chlorine spas, 4 ppm is recommended.
- Follow dosage chart on the bottle.
- Make sure to shake bottle well and add to the skimmer with filter running.
- Run filter continuously for 48 hours without backwashing or cleaning filter. After 48 hours, backwash and clean filter.
For Weekly Maintenance:
- To maintain spas with 500 ppb or less, add 1 teaspoon of Spa Phos per 300 gallons of water each week.