Duramax Junior T-RC
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Junior T-RC is used for smaller commercial pools that are about 75 feet in length. This durable design uses a track drive with small scrub brushes to get around the pool area. It cleans floors and walls all the way up to the waterline, or it can be set to a floor only program. It features a 3-directional wireless remote that can control the area that it will clean and the remote can adjust the cycle times with a 1-7 hour timer with an auto shut-off or be set to a continuous operation.
This robot is easy to use and to maintain. It has a 100 foot, kink resistant cable. It also has a commercial grade pump motor that is complete with an air sensor. The robot includes the remote and an ultra kart junior which makes for easy storage and transportation. The robot will clean 6,500 square feet per hour and will filter 4,800 gallons per hour.
Duramax Junior T-RC Features:
- For smaller commercial pools that are 75 feet in length.
- Durable Design with Drive Track and Scrub Brushes
- Cleans floor and walls up to waterline
- Can be set to clean floor only
- 3-directional wireless remote
- Adjustable 1-7 hour clean cycle with auto shut-off
- Can be set to continuous clean operation
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Commercial grade pump motor
- Air sensor
- Includes Ultra Kart Junior for easy storage and transportation
- Kink Resistant Cable: 100 feet
- Cleans: 6,500 Square Feet Per Hour
- Filters: 4,800 Gallons Per Hour
- Cleaning Pattern: AquaLogic
- Motor Voltage: 30 Volts
- Pump Voltage: 30 Volts
- Filter Type: Bag with Bottom Access
- Filter Porosity: 2 Microns
- Voltage Input: 120 Volts / 60 Hertz
- Voltage Output: 36 Volts
- Wattage: 230 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 37 Pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" X 21" X 18"
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty with 1st year at 100% coverage and 2nd year limited warranty