AquaBot Duramax RCItem #: ADMXRCSW
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Duramax RC is used for commercial pools that are about 100 feet in length. This durable design uses a track drive, with small scrub brushes that can be activated, to get around the pool area. It cleans floors and walls all the way up to the waterline, or it can be set to a floor only program. It features a 4-directional wireless remote that can control the area that it will clean, including those hard to reach areas, and it can adjust the cycle times with a 1-7 hour timer with an auto shut-off or be set to a continuous operation.
This robot is easy to use and to maintain. It has a 120 foot, kink resistant cable. It also has a single pump motor with dual drive motors that are complete with an air sensor, an optional infra-red feature and an extended body for excellent performance. The robot includes the remote and an ultra kart junior which makes for easy storage and transportation. The RC will clean 8,790 square feet per hour and will filter 4,800 gallons per hour.
Duramax RC Features:
- For commercial pools that are 100 feet in length.
- Durable design with drive track, scrub brushes and support wheels
- Cleans floor and walls up to waterline
- Can be set to only clean the floor
- 4-directional wireless remote
- Adjustable 1-7 hour clean cycle with auto shut-off
- Can be set to continuous clean operation
- Cleans hard to reach areas
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Commercial grade pump motor
- Single Pump Motor
- Dual Drive Motors
- Extended Body
- Air Sensor
- Infra-red option
- Includes Ultra Kart Junior for easy storage and transportation
- Kink Resistant Cable: 120 Feet
- Cleans: 8,790 Square Feet Per Hour
- Filters: 4,800 Gallons Per Hour
- Cleaning Pattern: AquaLogic
- Motor Voltage: 30 Volts
- Pump Voltage: 30 Volts
- Filter Type: Bag with Bottom Access
- Filter Porosity: 2 Microns
- Voltage Input: 120 Volts / 60 Hertz
- Voltage Output: 36 Volts
- Wattage: 320 Watts
- Shipping Weight: 62 Pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: 35" X 20" X 20"
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty with 1st year at 100% coverage and 2nd year limited warranty