Finis Floating Fins - XXXSItem #: 1.05.037.01
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Training with fins helps to increase leg strength, improve technique and enhance propulsion. The Finis Floating Fins are buoyant and help lift the legs to the surface to reduce drag from the rest of the body.
The foot pocket is softer than most and the closed heel design provides protection against over flexion of the ankles and is more comfortable than adjustable fin straps. The fins will not sink in the water, making them perfect for training in the pool or in the open water.
Floating Fins Feature:
- Buoyant to help lift legs to surface and reduce drag.
- Long fin design for better propulsion and increased strength training.
- Comfortable, closed heel design.
- Helps build leg strength, enhance propulsion and improve technique.
- Sizes are color coded.
- Recommended for swimmers of all levels.
What size should I buy?
- XXXS = Size: Boys 8 - 11 | Girls 8 - 11 (kids)
- XXS = Size: Boys 11 - 1 | Girls 11 - 1 (kids)
- XS = Size: Men's 1 - 3 | Women's 2 - 4
- S = Size: Men's 3 - 5 | Women's 4 - 6
- M = Size: Men's 5 - 7 | Women's 6 - 8
- L = Size: Men's 7 - 9 | Women's 8 - 10
- XL = Size: Men's 9 - 11 | Women's 10 - 12
- XXL = Size: Men's 11 - 13 | Women's 12 - 14
- XXXL = Size: Men's 13 - 14 | Women's 14 - 15