Finis Forearm Fulcrum Paddles Jr.Item #: 1.05.028.48
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The paddles teaches you to maintain a high elbow position to initiate "pull" phase of your stroke earlier by lifting your elbow for a high catch. It works by connecting your forearm and hand into a single surface by not allowing the wrist to bend and drop early. This will improve your reach which will increase your efficiency, speed and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull.
The shape is a figure-eight and allows you to maintain feel of the water against the forearm and palm of your hand.
Junior Forearm Fulcrum Paddle Features:
- Designed to improved your stroke technique.
- Training tool to develop EVF (early vertical forearm) for all four strokes.
- Teaches you to keep a high elbow position to initiate the "pull" phase of your stroke earlier.
- Improves efficiency my developing a stronger, uninterrupted pull.
- Junior size fits youth and those with smaller arms.