Finis Positive Drive Fins - XSItem #: 2.35.100.03
The Positive Drive Fins (PDFs) use a unique ellipsoidal blade to generate correct propulsion in all swim strokes. Traditionally fins are not made for Breaststroke, but the asymmetrical shape and adjustable heel strap allows the swimmer to safely build power in the Breaststroke kick. The short and wide blade design also promotes a natural inward supination kick style for Backstroke, Butterfly, and Freestyle.
The foot pocket keeps the feet in the ideal swimming position. The closed-toe design helps to transfer the energy from the leg to the foot. The fins will increase your leg strength, foot speed, and ankle flexibility for all four competitive swim strokes, making the fins great for training the Individual Medley event.
Positive Drive Fins Feature:
- Ellipsoidal blade that creates the correct propulsion in all kick styles.
- The asymmetrical design encourages a natural inward supination kick cycle.
- Adjustable heel strap that provides a secure fit and allows the feet to flex more naturally.
- Great for all four swim strokes including the breaststroke.
- closed-toe, ergonomic foot pocket for an ideal swimming position.
- XS = Size 8 - 13 (Youth)
- S = Men's 1 - 3 | Women's 2 - 4
- M = Men's 3.5 - 6 | Women's 4.5 - 7
- L = Men's 6.5 - 8 | Women's 7.5 - 9
- XL = Men's 8.5 - 10 | Women's 9.5 - 11
- XXL = Men's 10.5 - 13 | Women's 11.5 - 14