Finis Tech TocItem #: 1.05.014
This training tool helps you to improve your hip and body position by providing instant stroke feedback. The belt attaches around your waste and the Tech Toc will create a sound as the device is tipped from side to side. This will let you hear and feel hip movements and let you know if you are using proper hip rotation and undulation. There are two setting to choose from. The standard setting and a delay setting that delays the sound to force you to exaggerate hip training.
Tech Toc Features:
- Helps to improve your hip and body position, rhythm, timing, rotation and balance.
- Receive instant stroke feedback and ensure proper hip position.
- Creates an audible sound when tipped from side to side during hip rotation.
- Helps improve timing and learn to swim with strong hip rotation and undulation.
- You can hear and feel your stroke rhythm for improved stroke timing.
- Compatible with all four strokes.
- Communicates hip rotation and timing for Freestyle and Backstroke.
- Acts as a fulcrum signaling a strong hip undulation for Breaststroke and Butterfly.
- Adjustable belt that will fit most swimmers.