Hayward ColorLogic Driver - Switched Version LMCUSPS005Item #: LMCUSPS005
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Hayward ColorLogic Driver - Switched Version is required for operation of ColorLogic 40 & 80 Lights. 1 driver can support up to 5 lights.
ColorLogic 0.5-inch LED lights are ideal for discreet pool and spa lighting, or highlighting hard-to-illuminate areas such as baja shelves, steps, landscaping and more. With the ability to be installed wet or dry, these versatile lights can meet the needs of any backyard application. Featuring the same 10 fixed colors and 7 color-changing shows as Universal ColorLogic, ColorLogic lights offer total color coordination of all water environments. These low-voltage lights also use far less energy than incandescent bulbs and last up to 10 times longer, saving you money and virtually eliminating service calls to replace bulbs. With ColorLogic, you can expect a striking, expertly coordinated environment for all backyard occasions.
These discreet lights make it easy to set the theme for your backyard, whether it be a romantic evening, a holiday party, or the big game this Sunday. Discover how these vibrant lights can spill brilliant color into every corner of your backyard environment to transform it before your eyes.
- LED Swimming Pool, Spa, Water Feature or Landscape Light
- Total Color Coordination of all water environments
- Complete synchronization with Universal ColorLogic colors and shows
- Ideal lights for Steps, Jets, Bubblers, Baja Shelves, Fountains, etc.
- ColorLogic Pool, Spa and Backyard Lights last 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs
- Can be installed wet or dry
- Vinyl, Fiberglass, and Concrete low-profile Installations
- Save money on energy costs by switching to LED lighting
- ColorLogic Pool, Spa and Backyard Lights are low-voltage and UL-listed for safe wall and floor installation
ColorLogic Driver - Switched Version Specifications:
- 50 Foot Cord
- 12 Volt
- ColorLogic 80 and ColorLogic 40 lights require Hayward ColorLogic Driver - Switched Version - for operation.
- Can use up to 5 lights per driver.