Hayward DuraNiche Pool Light Niche SP0600U - Concrete
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Hayward DuraNiche Pool Light Niche SP0600U
What makes the Hayward Underwater Lighting System so advanced? Start with its DuraNiche PVC niche series. Unlike metallic niches, DuraNiche is injection-molded of strong, durable PVC. Which means you can count on corrosion-free, all weather performance for years to come.
Reliability is further extended with DuraNiche's socket conduit connection. Designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe, the connection provides a cleaner, more durable seal when compared to threaded-type conduit connections. Plus, the conduit hub is an integral part of the molded niche, which offers extra durability during installation.
DuraNiche also boasts a significant advantage in plumbing versatility. Each niche includes a 1", 45° spigot elbow that allows the choice of either top, rear or 45° conduit connection. In addition, the connection can be converted to 3/4" with the installation of a reducing adapter, also included with each niche.
For gunite and concrete pools, DuraNiche features a 3/4" set-back plaster flange with tie-off holes to secure to re-bar. This allows positive positioning of the niche during guniting and ensures a professional appearance in the pool wall. A cover-up plate is provided to protect the niche and mounting threads during guniting. Plus, a unique 90° ledge at the bottom of the flange prevents slumping during plastering.
DuraNiche niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility - plus the lowest installed cost. When paired with a Hayward ColorLogic or AstroLite light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere.
DuraNiche Light Features:
- Niche for Concrete/Gunite Swimming Pools
- Injection molded PVC fixture housing for corrosion free performance.
- Socket conduit connection designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe. Provides a clean, reliable seal.
- 3/4" set-back plaster flange with tie-off holes to secure to re-bar and assure positioning during guniting.
- Unique 90 degree ledge at the flange bottom prevents "slumping" during plastering.
- The included Cover Plate protects the niche and mounting threads during guniting.
- U.L. approved sweep elbow fitting, coupling and reducer meets the highest standard and provide the most convenient installation (included).
- Niche has a 45 degree 1" outlet, which can be adjusted for top or rear conduit connection using the 45 degree U.L. approved sweep elbow (included).
- 1" outlet can quickly be converted to 3/4" with a U.L approved adapter (included).
- Easily accessible connections for grounding/bonding.
- Internally-threaded connection for pressure testing of conduit line.
- UL Listed