Hayward HeatPro Heat Pump HP50TAItem #: HP50TA
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Heat pumps are known to be among the most efficient ways to heat pools. Haywards above-ground pool heat pump is so efficient and so reliable that it can actually pay for itself over time. Its titanium heat exchanger and injection-molded polypropylene cabinet take the years and the weather in stride, while maintaining your favorite temperature to within ½ of a degree. If you have up to a 13,000-gallon above-ground pool, getting a Hayward heat pump is one of the most comfortable decisions you can make.
The HeatPro Heat Pump can heat the pool water more efficiently and for a fraction of the cost of gas.
HeatPro Features and Specifications:
- 50,000 BTU Heat Pump
- 240 Volt Operation
- Titanium counter-flow heat exchanger for uncompromising and trouble free performance.
- Quiet operation is assured with the profiled fan blade design that provides improved airflow and quiet operation. An acoustic compressor cover further reduces compressor sound levels.
- Easy to read digital temperature display with electronic frost control and temperature lock-out capability.
- 1 1/2" plumbing connections for efficiency and easy installation.
- Rust-free polypropylene exterior that is durable and will look good for years to come.
- Compact footprint allows for easy installations and is ideal for retrofit replacements, and has integrated hurricane tie-downs to meet local codes without the need for accessory kits.
- 30 1/4" Width x 34" Depth X 29" Height