Hayward MaxFlo VS Pump SP2303VSPItem #: SP2303VSP
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The MaxFlo VS pump is the ideal choice to replace your existing pump with a energy efficient variable speed pump. Variable Speed pumps save you money by saving energy. They can save you as much as 80% in energy costs compared to standard single speed pumps. The advanced motor design features a permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design that provides incredible energy efficiency and reliability. They are also incredibly quiet, especially at energy-saving, lower speeds.
The integrated, programmable Interface allows you to customize the pump speed, duration, and priming time while monitoring power consumption. The digital interface shows power consumption for immediate feedback to maximize energy savings.
The MaxFlo VS is perfect to replace an existing pool pump or during new construction. It will run great on both swimming pools and hot tubs.
MaxFlo VS Features:
- 1.65 Horsepower, Variable Speed Motor
- Speed Range of 600 - 3000 RPM
- 230 Volt Operation
- 1-1/2" X 2" Unions (accepts 1-1/2" or 2" plumbing)
- Superior pressure testing of up to 50 psi
- Latest hydraulic design for increased efficiency
- Large Leaf Basket
- See-through strainer cover
- Self-priming pump with a suction lift of up to 8 feet above water level
- Programmable interface allows you to customize speed, duration and priming time
- Power consumption display to help you maximize your energy savings
- Energy efficient, permanent magnet motor
- Title 20 and APSP-15 Compliant