Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 3/4 HP Pump SP1591
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
The PowerFlo Matrix has been engineered as a uniquely superior above-ground pool pump. With a single push of a button, this truly versatile pump changes from a veritical to a horizontal discharge and back again. Its large profile and integrated styling makes the PowerFlo Matrix a swimming pool pump like no other.
PowerFlo Matrix features an industrial-size strainer basket to collect a lot of debris without a lot of maintenance. It's there to collect and protect. The high-quality Noryl impeller offers wide openings to prevent leaf and debris clog.
While this pump is impressively equipped, the PowerFlo Matrix is also very efficient. It has a heat-resistant, doublesize seal and a protected rear-mounted switch for high energy efficiency. Plus, its heavy-duty, high-performance motor provides years of trouble-free operation thanks to an integrated automatic thermal overload protector.
Want to install it horizontally? Fine. Want to install it vertically? No problem. The PowerFlo Matrix from Haywardadapts to your needs, converting from horizontal to vertical orientation at the press of a button.
PowerFlo Matrix offers a quick-connect/disconnect intake and discharge connection to speed things along. Plus, the C-Clip Connector lets you disengage the strainer housing in a matter of seconds. And an integral drain plug makes for easy winterization. Add to that a durable, corrosion-proof housing, and you have a pump designed for long-term performance.
Hayward Power-Flo Features:
- 3/4 Horsepower
- Single Speed
- 115 Volt
- 6 Foot Cord
- 1 1/2" Port Size
- On / Off Switch
- Quick disconnect intake and discharge pipe connection
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation
- High performance impeller with wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for years of dependable service and all-weather performance
- Heat-resistant, double-sized seal for long lasting efficiency
- Energy Efficient, protected rear mounted switch
- Integral drain plug for easy winterization of pump