Hayward Super II 1 Horsepower Pump SP3007X10AZ2 - Standard EfficientItem #: SP3007X10AZ2
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Super II Pump is built to be used on in-ground pools of all types and sizes, even those with solar panels, water features and in-floor cleaning systems. The pump is self-priming and uses full-flow hydraulics to provide great flow at a lower operating cost. These means that because of the hydraulic design, the Super II can produce more flow than pumps with equivalent horsepower's, which results in a lower cost to operate.
Quiet operation is ensured with the heavy-duty, high-performance motor that has airflow ventilation and a unique housing design that improves performance. There is a see-through cover to allow you to see when you need to clean the pump basket. This won't be as often as with some pumps due to its large 155 cubic-inch basket.
Super II Pump Features:
- 1 Horsepower Motor
- Standard Efficient, Max Rated Motor
- Operates on Either 115 Volts or 230 Volts
- 2" Intake and 2" Discharge Ports
- Designed to be used on in-ground pools, in-ground pool and spa combinations and fountains.
- Airflow ventilation on the motor for quieter and cooler operation.
- See-through pump basket lid.
- Large pump basket that has load-extender ribbing for free-flow operation.
- Self-priming pump with a suction lift up to 10' above water level.
- Includes a pump lid removal tool for easy access to the pump basket.