Hayward Super II 1.5 Horsepower Pump SP3010X152AZ - Two Speed
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Pickup or Local Delivery Only
This product cannot be shipped. If you live within our local delivery range, you can choose to have the product delivered to your door, or you can pick it up in store. See below for our location information.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
The Super II Pump is built to be used on in-ground pools of all types and sizes, even those with solar panels, water features and in-floor cleaning systems. The pump is self-priming and uses full-flow hydraulics to provide great flow at a lower operating cost. These means that because of the hydraulic design, the Super II can produce more flow than pumps with equivalent horsepower's, which results in a lower cost to operate.
Quiet operation is ensured with the heavy-duty, high-performance motor that has airflow ventilation and a unique housing design that improves performance. There is a see-through cover to allow you to see when you need to clean the pump basket. This won't be as often as with some pumps due to its large 155 cubic-inch basket.
Super II Pump Features:
- 1-1/2 Horsepower Motor
- Standard Efficient, Max Rated Motor
- Two Speed Motor
- Operates on 230 Volts
- 2" Intake and 2" Discharge Ports
- Designed to be used on in-ground pools, in-ground pool and spa combinations and fountains.
- Airflow ventilation on the motor for quieter and cooler operation.
- See-through pump basket lid.
- Large pump basket that has load-extender ribbing for free-flow operation.
- Self-priming pump with a suction lift up to 10' above water level.
- Includes a pump lid removal tool for easy access to the pump basket.