Hayward TriStar 1 HP Max Rated Pump SP3207X10 - Standard EfficientItem #: SP3207X10
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The TriStar Pump is built to be used on in-ground pools of all types and sizes, even those with solar panels, water features and in-floor cleaning systems. The pump is self-priming and uses full-flow hydraulics to provide great flow at a lower operating cost. These energy efficient hydraulics allow for using less horse power, and overall you can save up to 70 percent on energy costs.
This pump is used for pools, spas, combination pool and spas, and can be used to power fountains. It is easy to install, retrofit, service, and maintain. Serviceability is remarkable due to the large, no-rib strainer basket that is simple to remove and clean out. The basket features a larger leaf-holding capacity which will ensure longer time periods between servicing.
TriStar Pump Features:
- 1 Horsepower Motor
- Standard Efficient, Max Rated Motor
- Single Speed Motor
- Operates on Either 115 Volts or 230 Volts
- 2" X 2-1/2" Union Connections
- Designed for in-ground pools, in-ground pool and spa combinations, and fountains.
- High Flow Rate allows for using less horsepower
- Advanced Hydraulic Design
- Save on energy costs
- Self Priming pump with a suction lift up to 10' above water level
- See-through pump basket lid to know when to service
- Large pump basket with no-rib design with large debris capacity.
- Pressure tested to 50 psi maximum