Hayward TriVac 500 Pool Cleaner TVP500CItem #: TVP500C
Hayward TriVac 500 Pool Cleaner TVP500C
For a thorough yet gentle clean of any pool, choose the TriVac 500 pressure cleaner from Hayward. Designed with patented AquaDrive technology, TriVac is powered by water-jet propulsion, carefully and efficiently navigating the pool floor, walls and coves while its unique short back-up sequence keeps it on task to clean faster. Its triple venturi-jet action and wide vacuum inlet scoop up more dirt and debris, and its advanced sweep hose helps cover corners and crevices. Plus, with an extra-large debris bag and unique float, TriVac 500 allows you to spend less time on maintenance and more time on relaxation.
TriVac 500's patented AquaDrive water-jet propulsion technology provides complete coverage of the pool interior while minimizing the impact on its finish. Its unique back-up sequence helps it stay on track to clean any pool faster.
With triple venturi-jet action and a wide vacuum inlet, TriVac 500 boasts powerful suction that easily captures debris from the pool floor, walls and coves. Its stronger sweep hose helps round up debris on ledges, corners and crevices, ensuring you get a total clean.
With its extra-large debris bag, TriVac 500 can work for longer without being emptied. And when it does come time to clean out the bag, simply remove the unique float at the top and rinse through the opening with a garden hose.Features:
- New and Improved
- Patented AquaDrive water-jet propulsion technology
- In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Cleans walls, floor and coves
- Unique back-up sequence
- Three high-pressure venturi jets
- and wide vacuum inlet
- Low-friction wheels
- Powerful sweep hose
- Patented extra-large debris bag with unique float
- Moves cleaner easily and efficiently for complete pool coverage
- More time cleaning, less time turning
- Powerful suction for superior debris
- pickup on pool floors, walls, and coves
- Less wear-and-tear on pool surfaces
- Picks up settled dirt and debris
- Carries more debris along with effortless management of dirt
- Max Pool Size: 20' x 40'
- Debris Bag Capacity: 6 Quarts
- Cleaning Path Width: 9"
- Suction Intake Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Venturi Jets: 3
- Hose Length: 30'
- Average Back-up Frequency: 60 to 75 Seconds
- Booster Pump: Required (Hayward 6060 - Sold Separately)
- Optional hose kit is available for larger pools or special configurations. (TVX7027A-205 or TVX7027B-205)