Jandy LXi 250,000 BTU Heater LXi250NS - Cupro-nickel - ASMEItem #: LXi250NS
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Jandy LXi Heater LXi250NS
The ASME Certified Jandy LXi heater is designed specifically for commercial properties such as apartments, condos, hotels, motels, schools, parks, community and high-end private pools. The upgraded Cupro-nickel Heat Exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use. Integrating the most advanced features in every aspect from superior hydraulic design, lightest and strongest composite material construction to a technologically innovative control system, the Jandy LXi Heater brings the future of heating comfort to your pool.
The feature rich control panel has a user-friendly backlit display. Built-in one-touch automation makes pool-to-spa switching simple. Freeze protection and Jandys exclusive Maintain Temp Function (Requires field supplied pump relay (p/n R0467200) and additional field wiring - not included) are just a few of the many features that bring complete control and comfort to your pool and spa today.
The Jandy LXi heaters advanced digital control system is your key to comfort. Built-in automation makes pool/spa switching simple. Additional control panels can be added for ultimate convenience in the home, pool house or at the equipment pad.
Jandy Pro Series LXi heaters exceed environmental standards for Low NOx emissions. Lower emissions mean you can enjoy your pool with confidence.
Jandy LXi Heater Features:
- 250,000 BTU Heater
- Operates on Natural Gas
- 6" Vent Diameter
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger
- High efficiency C-Fin heat exchanger to lower operating costs.
- Highest efficiency rating in the industry to keep heating costs low.
- Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and hot surface ignition systems for maximum performance in all weather conditions.
- Features a backlit display and simplified menu for ease of operation.
- Built-in one-touch automation makes pool-to-spa switching simple.
- Enables easy connection to Zodiac control systems such as the AquaLink RS, and other pool/spa automation systems and automatic valve systems.
- Bronze headers.
- 23.5" Width X 27.5" Height X 22.3" Depth