Leisure Time Brom TabsItem #: 45425A
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Leisure Time Bromine Tablets are designed for hot tub use and works in all types of hot tub bromine feeders. Bromine tablets effectively disinfect hot tub water to keep it clean and odor free.
- Low odor tablets
- Ideal for use in hot tubs
- Works in almost all types of floating hot tub bromine feeders
- Disinfects hot tub water
- 1" Tablets
- 2.2 Pounds
- 1-bromo-3-chloro-5, 5-dimethylhydantoin - 54%
- 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin - 28.9%
- 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylhydantoin - 15.9%
- Other Ingredients - 1% Directions for use:
- Directions for Use -
- Before using this product in your hot tub for the first time, add 1/2 ounce of sodium bromide per 100 gallons of water to establish a 30 ppm bromide concentration. Also, add sodium bromide at this dosage whenever the hot tub is drained and refilled. The bromide addition ensures immediate establishment of an all-bromide system, eliminates chlorinous odors and maximizes skin and eye comfort.
- Using a suitable feeder adjusted according to the manufacturer's directions, add this product to maintain an active bromine concentration of 2 to 4 ppm in residential spas and 3 - 6 ppm in commercial hot tub. Use a reliable test kit to monitor bromine regularly. This product's usage will typically vary from 0.015 to 0.10 pound for every 300 gallons of hot tub water to maintain the recommended bromine concentration range. The presence of organic debris, high bather use and other factors may require a higher dosage.
- Water soluble, non-filerable wastes can accumulate in hot tub water and cause dull or cloudy water and can stimulate algal growth. Superoxidation or superchlorination with a suitable oxidizing shock treatment should be done on a regular basis to remove these wastes and maintaing clear, sparkling water. Suitable oxidizing agents are those based on calcium hypochlorite, lithium hypochlorite, sodium hypochlorite or potassium peroxymonoperfulfate. Do not mix this product in concentrated form with any other chemicals. Do not add other chemicals to the feeding device when using this product.