Leisure Time Chlorine 4-Way Test StripsItem #: 45010A
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Chlorine Test Strips will provide accurate testing of your hot tub water to maintain clean and clear water. Each pack contains 50 strips.
Chlorine test strips tests for:
- Chlorine (ppm) 0 to 10
- Total Alkalinity (ppm) 0 to 240
- pH 6.2 to 9
- Calcium Hardness (ppm) 50 to 800+
What are the proper levels when using Chlorine?
- The Chlorine levels should register between 3 to 5 ppm in hot tubs and 1 to 3 in pools.
- The Total Alkalinity levels should register between 80 to 120 ppm. If Total Alkalinity is high, add Spa Down. If Total Alkalinity is low, add Alkalinity Increaser to raise alkalinity levels.
- The pH levels should register between 7.2 and 7.8. If pH is high, add Spa Down. If pH is low, add Spa Up.
- The Calcium Hardness level should register 250 to 450 ppm. If Calcium Hardness is low add Calcium Booster.
Leisure Time 45010A