Leisure Time Chlorine 4-Way Test Strips
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Chlorine Test Strips will provide accurate testing of your hot tub water to maintain clean and clear water. Each pack contains 50 strips.
Chlorine test strips tests for:
- Chlorine (ppm) 0 to 10
- Total Alkalinity (ppm) 0 to 240
- pH 6.2 to 9
- Calcium Hardness (ppm) 50 to 800+
- The Chlorine levels should register between 3 to 5 ppm in hot tubs and 1 to 3 in pools.
- The Total Alkalinity levels should register between 80 to 120 ppm. If Total Alkalinity is high, add Spa Down. If Total Alkalinity is low, add Alkalinity Increaser to raise alkalinity levels.
- The pH levels should register between 7.2 and 7.8. If pH is high, add Spa Down. If pH is low, add Spa Up.
- The Calcium Hardness level should register 250 to 450 ppm. If Calcium Hardness is low add Calcium Booster.
Leisure Time 45010A