Control is part of the Leisure Time Free (biguanide) sanitizing system. Its function is to prevent waterline residue and organic buildup which includes scale, oils and foam commonly found when using biguanide sanitizing systems. With regular use it will help to keep your spa and water free of unpleasant buildup.
Directions for use:
Add this product before adding Leisure Time Boost or Free. Shake well before using
1. With circulation pump ON and blower turned OFF, add 1 1/2 ounces of Control per 150 gallons of water directly into the hot tub.
2. Circulate the water on high speed for 15 minutes.
1. With circulation pump ON and blower turned OFF, add 3/4 ounce of Control per 150 gallons of water directly into the hot tub.
2. Circulate water on high speed for 15 minutes.
3. Test hot tub water once a week with test strips or a test kit designed to test for Biguanide sanitizing systems. Maintain proper Free, pH, Total Alkalinity and Calcium hardness levels. If water temperature is low, some cloudiness may be present. This will clear up once the water reaches normal hot tub temperatures.
Leisure Time Control