Leisure Time Free 4-Way Test StripsItem #: 45020A
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Free Test Strips will provide accurate testing of your hot tub water to maintain clean and clear water when using the Leisure Time Free (Biguanide) sanitizing system. Each pack contains 50 strips.
Free test strips tests for:
- Free Sanitizer (ppm) 0 to 50
- Total Alkalinity (ppm) 0 to 240
- pH 6.4 to 8.4
- Calcium Hardness (ppm) 0 to 750
What are the proper levels when using the Free Sanitizing System?
- The Free Sanitizer levels should register between 30 to 50 ppm. If below 30 ppm, add more sanitizer. Read Free Sanitizer directions for proper dosing.
- The Total Alkalinity levels should register between 80 to 120 ppm. If Total Alkalinity is high, add Spa Down. If Total Alkalinity is low, add Alkalinity Increaser to raise alkalinity levels.
- The pH levels should register between 7.2 and 7.8. If pH is high, add Spa Down. If pH is low, add Spa Up.
- The Calcium Hardness level should register 150 to 400 ppm. If Calcium Hardness is low add Calcium Booster.
Leisure Time 45020A