Naish Alana GS SUP Paddleboard 10'6"Item #: 15SUP2A1006GS
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Naish Alana GS SUP Paddleboard 10'6"
The Naish Alana GS 10' 6" Paddleboard is the all-around board that has an easy-to-ride design that is great for everything from flatwater cruising, cross training to longboard wave riding. The wide outline, fuller rails and recessed deck provide excellent stability. The bottom design gives you the ability to enjoy almost any SUP activity inland or on the ocean. The single-concave nose flows into a double-concave mid-section and V tail allowing you to take on flatwater cruising, ankle slapper waves, to double overhead surf. The Alana 10'6" is the Women's all-around cruising and wave paddleboard.
Naish Alana GS 10'6" Features:
- Board for small to medium size waves.
- Designed for lighter riders in small surf and big riders who want stability in a short board.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V bottom with soft rails and exaggerated tail rocker.
- Excellent stability and maneuverability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Alana GS 10'6" Specifications:
- 10' 6" Length X 30" Width X 4" Depth
- 160L Volume
- 9.0" Fin
- 25.3 Pounds
- 200 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Alana GS 10'6" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom