Naish Alana touring GS SUP Paddleboard 11.0"Item #: 15SUP2A110GS
Naish Alana Touring GS Paddleboard
The Alana Touring GS 10' 10" Paddleboard is the shortest all-around and cruising board for women that features a very stable design that is excellent for touring, cross training, small surf, carrying gear and tandem paddling. The bottom design has a multi-concave bottom shape that channels the water from the nose to the tail. Because of the multi-channel bottom and the low rocker, the board glides incredibly straight. Stability is improved due to its recessed deck in the standing area and its wide outline. You can attach the optional Alana Bungee Deck System into the eight insert holes at the front of the board if you want to carry coolers or gear on your adventure. The Alana 10'10" is the Women's all-around cruising and wave paddleboard.
Naish Alana Touring GS 11' Features:
- All-around board that is extra stable.
- Designed for cross training, touring, carrying gear, tandem paddling and small surf.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Multi-channel bottom design that channels water from the nose to tail.
- Designed to provide superb stability.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
- Optional Bungee System can attach to the front for carrying gear or coolers (sold separately).
Naish Alana Touring GS 11" Specifications:
- 11' 0" Length X 33" Width X 5 5/16" Depth
- 213L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 27.13 Pounds
- 220 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Alana Touring GS 10'10" Construction:
- Wood reinforced in stance area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom