Naish Glide GS Touring SUP Paddleboard 11'6"
Naish Glide GS Touring Paddleboard
The Naish Glide GS 11' 6" Touring Paddleboard is an amazing all-around board with a slightly wider outline for all types of riders that enjoy adventure or exploration paddling. The displacement bow with V nose cuts through the water with ease. The bottom has a pronounced double-concave in the nose that flows to a slight V in the tail for amazing directional stability. With a wider outline at 31" and a winger tail, stability is fantastic, making it ideal for all types of inland and ocean excursions. The Glide GS is great for all types of activities including fitness, leisure cruising, adventure or exploration paddling.
Naish Glide GS Touring 11'6" Features:
- All-around board for all types of riders.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V nose cuts through the water with less drag.
- Displacement bow with V nose cut.
- Amazing directional stability due to its bottom design and wide outline.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Glide GS Touring 11'6" Specifications:
- 11' 6" Length X 29 1/2" Width X 6" Depth
- 210L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 27.5 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Glide GS Touring 12'0" Construction:
- Wood reinforced stand area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom