Naish Glide X30 GS SUP Paddleboard 12'6"
Naish Glide X30 GS Series Paddleboard
The new Glide 12’6” X30 GS is the ideal choice for riders of any level who want increased stability for touring, enjoying downwind ocean runs, recreational racing and fitness training. Its newly developed rocker and bottom shape easily adapt to flatwater conditions while the tail rocker still allows for outstanding open ocean performance and control. The 12’6” is incredibly fast and easier to maneuver and carry when compared to performance race boards. It features a penetrating V nose and a flat rocker for phenomenal gliding performance and has ample thickness and width for stability and early planing on the open ocean in any conditions.
Naish Glide X30 GS 12'6" Features:
- Designed for Touring and Racing
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- V nose cuts through the water with less drag.
- Flat rocker for improved gliding performance.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
- Easier to maneuver compared to longer race-oriented boards.
Naish Glide X30 GS 12'6" Specifications:
- 12' 6" Length X 30" Width X 7 5/16" Depth
- 250L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 34.2 Pounds
- 230 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Glide X30 GS 12'6" Construction:
- Wood reinforced stand area
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom