Naish Hokua GT SUP Paddleboard 8'5"
Naish Hokua GT Paddleboard - Includes a Free Naish Makani 8.5 Vario SUP Paddle
The Naish Hokua GT 8' 5" Paddleboard is designed for pure performance and is the choice of wave riders riders that want the required control needed to make the most out of every wave. The board has a bottom shape with a single-concave nose, double concave center section and an accelerated V in the tail for looser rail-to-rail performance and acceleration. The design promotes predictable and effortless carving down the line, bottom turning and smacking the lip. The board can be ridden as a thruster or a quad.
The Hokua GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Hokua GT 8'5" Features:
- Board for wave riders wanting the ease and control to make the most out of every wave.
- Designed for all-around wave riding.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Single concave nose, double concave mid-section and accelerated V tail design.
- Excellent control and carving capabilities.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Hokua GT 8'5" Specifications:
- 8' 5" Length X 28" Width X 3 3/4" Depth
- 115L Volume
- 5.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 17.6 Pounds
- 180 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Hokua GT 8'5" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement