Naish Javelin X26 SUP Paddleboard 14'0"Item #: 16SUP2J140X26C
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Naish Javelin X26 Series Paddleboard
The Javelin 14'0" X26 is an expert level race design suitable for ambitious racers and professional competition. It features a state-of-the-art rocker line and newly developed deck and bottom shape for lightning fast acceleration and ultimate gliding speed.
The advanced dihedral nose shape allows water to instantly release instead of wrap, forcing water to split off the sides of the board instead of toward the riders feet. More lift is also created thanks to the nose’s ability to vertically slice through water when pearling, allowing the rider to continue their smooth pace without interruption. In addition, the center double-concave bottom shape provides maximum directional stability while the wider tail and tucked edges allow for controlled yet aggressive buoy turns.Naish Javelin X26 14'0" Features:
- Designed for flatwater professional racing in the 14' 0" class
- Constructed with advanced technology and lightweight materials.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- State-of-the-art rocker shape enables amazing acceleration and gliding speed.
- Race rocker line and bottom shape for improved performance.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Javelin X26 14'0" Specifications:
- 14' 0" Length X 26" Width X 7 1/16" Depth
- 260L Volume
- 9.5" Fin
- 26.7 Pounds
- 210 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Javelin X26 14'0" Construction:
- Wood reinforcement in stance area
- Full PVC sandwich deck
- Glass matrix deck and bottom
- CNC cut EPS closed cell core
- Full carbon bottom