Naish Kaholo SUP Paddle - 8.0 FixedItem #: 16SUP4PK80F
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Kaholo is a full carbon, mega-lightweight paddle that uses 100% pre-preg carbon and is ideal for committed paddlers that enjoy performance racing, wave riding and touring versatility. The blade is constructed using 100% 3K pre-preg carbon to eliminate flutter and is extremely stable for fast catch and water release. The shaft is also made of 100% 3k pre-preg carbon for optimal stiffness for incredible stroke power. The Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating.
- Extremely light-weight for racing, wave riding and touring.
- Great balance between stiffness and flex-curve
- Built in ABS rail for blade edge protection
- Includes a premium blade cover for protection during storage and transporting
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Fixed length with perfect blade/handle alignment
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 100% Carbon pre-preg shaft that reduces weight while also increasing durability
- Filament-wound Kevlar reinforcement with 3D grip in lower hand area and reinforcement in critical areas.
Paddle Blade Construction:
- 100% Carbon pre-preg blade that reduces weight while also increasing durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: .93 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 95.3 in2
- Shaft Diameter: RDS