Naish Makani SUP Paddle - 8.0 Vario
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
1075 S Depot Drive
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Makani is an all-around paddle designed for those wanting a lightweight, carbon/glass fusion blade and shaft that is great for racing, wave riding and all-around cruising performance. The paddle has a lightweight carbon pre-preg shaft for the optimum level of stiffness and flex-curve. The UD carbon/ glass matrix pre-preg blade is incredibly lightweight and impact resistant. The Tahitian T-handle is comfortable and secure in your hands with its traction grip coating.
The length can easily be adjusted with Naish's Anti-twist Vario System. Now you can quickly adjust the paddle on the fly to create the perfect alignment and length for any type of paddleboard riding.
- Performance paddle for racing, wave riding and all-around cruising.
- Great balance between stiffness and flex-curve
- Tahitian T-handle with Traction grip coating and a low profile, power transfer design.
- Anti-Twist Vario System that provides easy length adjustments and perfect blade and handle alignment.
Paddle Shaft Construction:
- 75% Carbon pre-preg shaft to reduce weight while increasing durability
- Filament-wound Kevlar reinforcement to improve the grip area texture and to reinforce the shaft in critical areas.
Paddle Blade Construction:
- UD Carbon/Glass Matrix Pre-preg to allow for soft blade flex and increased durability
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding for a optimized resin content & cure and impact resistant
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core for absolute precision shaping
- Approximate Weight: 1.26 Pounds
- Blade Surface Area: 95.3 in2
- Shaft Diameter: RDS