Naish Mana GT SUP Paddleboard 8'5"Item #: 15SUP2M0805GT
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Naish Mana GT Paddleboard
The Naish Mana GT 8' 5" Paddleboard is designed for small to average sized wave riders. The wide outline, full nose and wide rounded tail provides incredible stability for a board of this length. The V shaped bottom and increased tail rocker are designed to provide effortless carving down the line. This board performs with ease in real world surf conditions due to its wide, stable shortboard design.
The Mana GT includes upgraded features such as performance increasing FCS side fins and lighter construction materials and techniques that increase strength and performance.
Naish Mana GT 8'5" Features:
- Board for small to average sized wave riders.
- Designed for all-around wave riding.
- Ledge handle allows you to pick up the board with one hand from flat on the ground.
- Single concave nose, double concave mid-section and V tail design.
- Excellent control and carving capabilities.
- EVA deck pad with a diamond groove that is heat embossed and provides maximum traction and durability.
Naish Mana GT 8'5" Specifications:
- 8' 5" Length X 30 1/2" Width X 4 1/2" Depth
- 132L Volume
- 6.5" Fin + FCS Side Fins
- 19.8 Pounds
- 190 Pound Max Rider Weight
Naish Mana GT 8'5" Construction:
- Wood sandwich deck and bottom
- Molded EPS closed cell core
- Glass Matrix deck and bottom
- Half deck glass reinforcement